Workers' Compensation Account Manager
This 2-day, web-based training for Account Managers is designed to help participants gain the skills necessary to implement a leading with workers' compensation approach.
This Workshop is Ideal For:
- Account managers seeking more information to establish processes to manage the experience modification valuation date to reduce reserves or close open claims.
- Account managers hoping to assist clients in avoiding potential bankruptable risks.
Participants Will Learn How To:
- Assist clients in creating a premium audit package in order to eliminate overcharges.
- Assist employers in embedding business practices that are critical to reducing the cost and duration of claims.
- Prevent the risk of injured employees losing their employee benefits when they are injured and not actively at work.
Workers' Compensation Account Manager Training
Welcome & Overview (10 min)
Video: The Grand Bargain and Frequent Commoditization of Workers' Compensation
Video: Reading a Workers' Compensation Policy
Training (2 Days)
Session 1: Technical Training (3 hours)
- “Bankruptable” Risks Arising from Workers' Compensation
- What Account Managers Need to Know About the Experience Modification Factor
- How to Communicate with Claims Adjusters to Reduce Claim Reserves and Close Claims
Session 2: Technical Training (3 hours)
- How to Avoid Premium Audit Headaches and Overcharges
- Risks Arising from the Lack of Integration of Work Comp, Group Health, FMLA, and COBRA
- Selecting the Right-fit Carrier Creating Effective Submissions
Video: Earning your PWCAM Professional Workers' Compensation Account Manager Designation
For over a decade, Susan Toussaint has been training, coaching and developing programs to help insurance professionals overcome barriers to organic growth. In 2006, she started Injury Management Partners, and in 2009 she co-founded Oceanus Partners with her partner, Frank Pennachio. Today, she is a full-time trainer and consultant focused on developing products and training that help clients attract, acquire and retain profitable, right-fit business.
Frank Pennachio has spent more than 30 years in the insurance agency as an agent and producer, expertise he's leveraged to personally train thousands of insurance professionals. In 2009, he sold his agency and co-founded Oceanus Partners with Susan Toussaint. Frank is an expert in the technical elements of workers' compensation, emphasizing the need for agents to understand all aspects of protecting an employers' workforce in order to provide true value.
Join Us Online
Please reach out to Growth Solutions for Upcoming Dates Online
This 2-day, web-based training for Account Managers is designed to help participants gain the skills necessary to implement a leading with workers' compensation approach.Sign up Today